Is your child eligible for free school meals?
We want to make sure that we are providing your child with the best education and support we can. Woodvale Primary Academy receives extra funding from the government (£1,320) for children eligible for pupil premium.
The money received will go towards:
- free school meals for KS2 (year3-6 pupils eligible for pupil premium)
- milk (OPT-IN) (year3-6 pupils eligible for pupil premium)
- support staff such as teaching assistants
- sports clubs
- subsidised music lessons
Families who receive certain benefits may be eligible for free school meals and contribute to pupil premium funding. Your child is eligible for the meals if you’re in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
To check if your child is eligible, please visit: